Monday, September 1, 2008

No fear-CALY's here

To start off with, I was never a big believer in Aristotelian philosophies. His moronic philosophies on Functional Existence of objects, which in layman's parley gets transformed into as "Everything happens for our own Good", seemed to me as something awfully optimistic and nonsensical to say the least. But all the recent happenings in my life, I have to say this, have rather forced me into being a staunch follower of the above mentioned theory, only for the sake of upkeeping my good spirits,not to mention their mournful deterioration over the past few months.
Always the late latif, here I am finally logged into this wonderful world of blogging to give myself something to work on and brag about and more importantly to announce to the world the uprising of a warrior all set to rewrite history with his this champion cause of blogging. Introducing myself to you one and all, the great CALY.

1 comment:

Keertz said...

offo caly..so donning a new role..that of a blogger..my best wishes...keep rocking!!!